Cuetec Cynergy 15K shaft 12.5 mm (5/16×18)
The Cuetec Cynergy 11.8 Carbon Fiber Composite Shaft provides pinpoint tip placement paired with exceptional accuracy and out-of-this-world spin.
Designed and developed with the input of the Cuetec Pro Team, each Cynergy 11.8 is wrapped with a unique pattern of spun 15K carbon fiber tow, reinforced by Cuetec’s proprietary poly-foam core.
Every 11.8 utilizes an elongated 9.6 inch super-straight taper for a perfectly level stroke, an ultra-thin white sighting ferrule, and laminated Tiger® Sniper tip to create a shaft that is packed with the benefits of carbon fiber performance without sacrificing the feel and feedback of traditional wooden shafts.
• Super-Slim 9.6 inch elongated pro taper
• Flyweight front-end construction
• Effortless low-friction and ding-resistant surface finish
• Thin white 0.25” inch sighting ferrule
• High-Performance Tiger® Sniper Tip
• Cynergy Cleansing Wipes (10X)
• Embroidered Cynergy Pro Patch
• Black shaft collar